When you don’t feel any too good, mostly what you do is think, unload phone photos, and nap. During the “think”ing phase of this past week I gave much thought to the absolute waste of time I have spent on NYRs. I make them only to break them and now, I wonder what that says about me. Have I made resolutions in the past, that somewhere in the back of my mind or somewhere in my heart, I knew I wouldn’t be able to keep?
Henceforth, my NYRs this year, if they be GODly, and with HIS continual help, I have laid out the following:
1. To love the Lord more every day and keep HIS greatest commandment.
2. To love my family, friends, and strangers without judgement, alienation, or reservation, which in effect will help me keep the second greatest commandment.
3. To allow my failures to motivate me to do better.
4. To trust my Lord completely.
5. To make a positive difference where I can, while I am still able.
6. To seek HIS wisdom in all things.
7. To remain in HIM and bear fruit.
8. To rely on HIM always as the source of my strength.
9. To remember what I say about others says more about me than them.
10. To stay in the Word and inspire others to do the same.
11. To embrace this journey and enjoy every day.
12. To be the wife, mother, and grandmother my family so richly deserves.
13. To remember Mercy and Grace are my constant companions.
14. To keep on keepin’ on!
Happy New Year, Y’all~